Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Computer Backup

Every time I backup my iPhone 6 plus and it finishes the backup it immediately say "your iPhone has never been backed up to this computer!" This is bull because I JUST FINISHED BACKING IT UP! This has happened constantly since upgrading to windows 10 with the iPhone 5s and my iPhone 6 plus. I have to do a recovery of my OS every time to get my backups back.....then I back up again and close iTunes and a few days later the backups are gone again. What do you do about this annoying problem? I've uninstalled everything that's possible on my computer that would interfere with the backups.....If I uninstall anything else the computer won't run.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on Apr 29, 2016 6:46 PM

8 replies

Apr 29, 2016 7:04 PM in response to mxkied6

Do you have McAfee Antivirus by any chance? It (and Norton to a lesser extent) has been known to cause many iTunes issues.

This is not exactly your issue but try the steps in this article as deleting the Apple Mobile Device driver often helps. Make sure you do 9 and 10 exactly as shown.

http://www.technipages.com/itunes-fix-iphone-or-ipod-not-detected-in-windows

Computer Backup

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.