Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone acting up

okay so I bought my IPhone 6 plus from T-mobile in the beginning of December 2014. my phone has worked perfectly fine until around March 17th 2016. out of no where it started to spas out.. opening apps on its own, calling people randomly, hitting buttons and typing and sending messages all on its own. I have tried resetting my phone a couple different times, I even tried completely wiping out my phone and making it like it was brand new and this problem continues. there are times that my phone works fine, and some times that the problem seems to have gotten worse.

could anyone help me with getting my phone to work again? if I take it to the Apple store would they be able to fix it???

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 9.3.1, T-Moblie service

Posted on Apr 29, 2016 6:54 PM

2 replies

Apr 29, 2016 8:36 PM in response to myrandah97

At this point I would try a System Restore. First backup your device using iTunes. Then import your photos to your computer and copy all important data. Try restoring from backup first and testing it. If it does not help, you may have to restore as New and reconfigure from scratch as the backup could be corrupted. For this reason it is important to have your photos and data saved separately from the backup.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201252

And yes, the Apple Store can fix it or replace it if is a hardware issue.

Iphone acting up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.