Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keynote: is it possible to animate a number based on another number appearing on screen?

Is it possible in Keynote to make a total number "count up" as other numbers appear on screen in a list format?

For example: 2+3+5+7...and so on...and as each number appears on screen when I click my remote for my keynote presentation, the total number adds up.

A number TOTAL climbing in value as other numbers (that make up its total) appear on screen while I click on them to appear.

I know how to do this in After Effects, but is such a thing possible in Keynote?

Posted on Apr 29, 2016 7:40 PM

There are no replies.

Keynote: is it possible to animate a number based on another number appearing on screen?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.