Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help me I'm having serious issue with iPhone 6s!

This issue happen to me yesterday I don't know how, but I started having some serious problem. When I bring down the notification menu( were it says stuff like find friends and the weather). When I go on the notication menu and go all the way down where it says weather and stock in little letters I try to use 3D on the weather or stock. When I use the 3D Touch the website pops up, but when I try to go on the full view by pressing harder it freezes or lags for 5 seconds and then goes to the full view. When I try to put the apps together in one folder it looks like when I put the app in the folder it takes like 1 second. I don't know why. I think my phone is running slow or its lagging. Today I ran into the issue where I had the battery on 22%. My phone just shutdown and when I try to restart it( it did), but after couple minutes my phone just shutdown again and said that I dont have battery even though I had 22%. After couple hours leaving my phone alone. I try to restart it and it did the same thing. After that I try to remove the SIM card and it worked. Please help me!! I got this phone like 5 months ago and I'm running into problems.

I Did every thing I try to restarted, reset, shutdown the phone and more and still it's not working.

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.3.1, Problem with system on iPhone 6s

Posted on Apr 29, 2016 8:59 PM

6 replies

Apr 30, 2016 12:04 PM in response to ManSinha

do you mean by charge the iPhone when it's shut down(or when it's not) because after you charge it turns on in 2 min so should I shut down when it's charging then reboot it. I try this thing not on full charge I had like 65% something like that, but it still didn't work. But I will try it on today. And should I completely make the battery dead then try to restart it or when I have 100% battery.

Help me I'm having serious issue with iPhone 6s!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.