Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Siri suggestions not showing Wikipedia and such suggestions

I Have been getting Siri suggestions for things that are locally saved on my device, but nothing that is "live" from the internet shows up. For eg. If I type "narendra Modi" it doesn't show me suggestions for the Wikipedia page dedicated to him. Basically, I am not getting intelligent search from the web. I have checked all settings. They are on. However, recently, I have been getting suggestions from the safari search bar for the same things. If they are related, please help me get the suggestions up and running on Proactive Siri. I am from India and have checked the "availability of features" too! And I can't find a mention of not having this feature in India . Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

iPhone 6, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on Apr 29, 2016 9:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 29, 2016 10:12 PM

According to this site - it is not available in India

http://www.apple.com/ios/feature-availability/#spotlight-suggestions-spotlight-s uggestions

5 replies

Siri suggestions not showing Wikipedia and such suggestions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.