Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

what happened to the Feels app?

I purchased an app over a year ago named "Feels". It is a decision support app, and was a VERY nice one.

I recently went to look for it on my iPhone and found it missing. Not only is it missing, all trace of it has vanished from the App Store.

AND the evidence that I purchased it has mysteriously disappeared from my apple account records.

WHAT is going on?

Can a developer pull an app and all trace of its ever having existed?

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on Apr 29, 2016 9:12 PM

4 replies

Apr 29, 2016 9:25 PM in response to kurmujjin

While I don't understand it disappearing from your device, if the developer, or Apple remove an app from the App Store, it can be removed from your account, depending on the reason for the removal. This is like music or movie being removed from the Store due to copyright or other issues, it would no longer be available for downloads.

If you are curious about the reason it disappeared from your device, you could contact iTunes support. http://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

Apr 29, 2016 9:34 PM in response to ManSinha

That I'm not completely sure of, since the file would exist in the iTunes library. While I know that with the automatic download last year of the U2 album, they did provide a way to remove it from everything, there is a way to remove it from the library, but I believe that takes user interaction. However, the removal from the purchase history could be done at the backend by iTunes support. This is my theory based on what I've seen with access denial due to copyright changes, but that also had to do with someone deleting something and then trying to reaccess it only to find it removed from iTunes and their purchase history.

what happened to the Feels app?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.