Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to unlock my account ID

IT said my Apple ID was locked by security questions. And I need to verify by setting. Then there are two ways. One of them is by sending the mail to my iCloud mail. But my account was locked then how can I login to my iCloud mail and check the mail. The second way is by answering the security questions that I created in the beginning of the time I creat my Apple ID. I forgot the answers totally. Then how can I do

Posted on Apr 29, 2016 10:52 PM

1 reply

Apr 29, 2016 10:55 PM in response to Jolly good

The option for sending an email is not for sending an email to your iCloud address, it is to send an email to a Rescue email address, which is an address that is not related to your Apple ID except as a Rescue email address.

So, if you have forgotten the answers to your Security Questions and you don't know what your Rescue email address is, you need to contact Apple Support to have them reset:

ACCOUNT SECURITY SUPPORT

Cheers,

GB

How to unlock my account ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.