Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot add music to my iPad mini 4

When my iPod Classic was working, I would just plug it in, head to Music, then select albums and drag from iTunes to the bar to the left which would show the iPod Classic and I would just drop the files and watch it sync with my device. I am doing the exact same thing with my iPad Mini 4 and it is not syncing the music or adding it to the iPad. Can someone help me please? I have no idea what is wrong here. I have the most recent itunes. 12.

iPad Mini, iOS 9.3.1, iPad Mini 4

Posted on Apr 30, 2016 1:26 AM

3 replies

Apr 30, 2016 2:44 AM in response to aggressivility

OK, here's the deal. I got it working by turning off iCloud music on my iPad. However, when I add all the music, the display bar at the bottom of iTunes shows that I'm adding the music but when I click Sync and after it goes through the 4 steps, the music that was added disappears from the bar as if I never added the music. I have no idea what is going on. Maybe a glitch? It was working when I first got the iPad a few months ago, but after starting Apple Music it appears that it won't let me add music onto my iPad. I do t know what's wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Apr 30, 2016 7:14 PM in response to aggressivility

Wow. Not one answer? Can't anyone help me get my music onto my iPad? It will not sync. It progresses through everything then the music portion of the bar below disappears when the sync is finished. I heard that this might be a bug that still hasn't been fixed. How am I supposed to get my music onto my iPad? Can someone please help me here?

I cannot add music to my iPad mini 4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.