Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I change my rescue email address ?

I want change my rescue email address . please let me how can I do it ?

iPhone 6, iOS 9.3

Posted on Apr 30, 2016 12:39 AM

10 replies

Apr 30, 2016 2:17 AM in response to mapa3n

My former rescue email is ************** .This was my former company email .At the moment I am not working in that company and this email is not exist and valid. now , I need to change my Rescue email to my other private email :**************, would you please change it .

Rgds

Ali *********

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

Apr 30, 2016 4:06 AM in response to ahemmati

You won't be able to change your rescue email address until you can answer your questions, you will have to contact Support in the country where you are (and which is therefore the country on your account) to get the questions reset - from the bottom of If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions - Apple Support :

If you can't reset your security questions

If you can't send a reset email, don't have a rescue email address, or can't access email at your rescue email address, call us for help. When you call, you might need to create a temporary support PIN to verify your identity. After you reset your security questions, you might want to update your rescue email address.

How can I change my rescue email address ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.