Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Anmeldung Workshop Apple Store Köln

Hallo zusammen,

ich versuche mich seit einigen Minuten bei einem Workshop im Apple Store in Köln anzumelden. Doch jedes Mal, wenn ich den Code der zweistufigen Bestätigung eingebe, bekomme ich die Meldung "Falscher Code". Wenn ich mich parallel bei appleid.apple.com anmelde, funktioniert die Anmeldung mit der zweistufigen Bestätigung problemlos.

Woran kann das liegen?

Danke, Aldaron2016

Posted on Apr 30, 2016 1:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2016 2:44 AM

Hello!

Happened across your Apple two-step verification question, but don't know that much

about it except for what I've read through the Apple Support sections on those topics.

And since I've not retained much language skills, I took liberty to use google translate

to see if it would show me a semblance of what you asked in your question above.

Google Translate https://translate.google.com/ suggests you wrote this:

Hello everybody,
I try for several minutes at a workshop at the Apple Store in Cologne to sign.

But every time I enter the code of the two-step confirmation, I get the message

"Wrong code". When I log in parallel appleid.apple.com, the application works

with the two-step confirmation easily.
Why is that?

Perhaps someone will explain if there is a workaround to get past this problem.

As for me, the local time is near 1:30AM AKDT and it's time to consider sleep.

• Frequently asked questions about two-step verification for Apple ID - Apple Support

• iCloud: two-step verification

• Manage your Apple ID:

https://appleid.apple.com/

• Security and your Apple ID - Apple Support

• If you can't sign in with two-step verification using your Apple ID - Apple Support

• Availability of two-factor authentication in iOS 9 and OS X El Capitan - Apple Support

• Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

In any event...

Good luck in this matter! 🙂

PS: hopefully links will go to correct content; there has been a problem with item URL

going back to this site page, no matter the web address they are supposed to go to.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 30, 2016 2:44 AM in response to Aldaron2016

Hello!

Happened across your Apple two-step verification question, but don't know that much

about it except for what I've read through the Apple Support sections on those topics.

And since I've not retained much language skills, I took liberty to use google translate

to see if it would show me a semblance of what you asked in your question above.

Google Translate https://translate.google.com/ suggests you wrote this:

Hello everybody,
I try for several minutes at a workshop at the Apple Store in Cologne to sign.

But every time I enter the code of the two-step confirmation, I get the message

"Wrong code". When I log in parallel appleid.apple.com, the application works

with the two-step confirmation easily.
Why is that?

Perhaps someone will explain if there is a workaround to get past this problem.

As for me, the local time is near 1:30AM AKDT and it's time to consider sleep.

• Frequently asked questions about two-step verification for Apple ID - Apple Support

• iCloud: two-step verification

• Manage your Apple ID:

https://appleid.apple.com/

• Security and your Apple ID - Apple Support

• If you can't sign in with two-step verification using your Apple ID - Apple Support

• Availability of two-factor authentication in iOS 9 and OS X El Capitan - Apple Support

• Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

In any event...

Good luck in this matter! 🙂

PS: hopefully links will go to correct content; there has been a problem with item URL

going back to this site page, no matter the web address they are supposed to go to.

Anmeldung Workshop Apple Store Köln

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.