Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone won't show up on itunes, i have uninstalled itunes 2 times and the only thing my comuter shows is photos and videos. I have a Windows computer, can anyone please help me?

I have this problem with that my iphone wont show on itunes, i have tried almost everything and nothing seems to work. i have uninstalled itunes 2 times and dont know what to do... Can anyone please help me with this problem. I have a Windows computer, Iphone 5C and the new update for iphone and itunes.

iPhone 5c, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on Apr 30, 2016 1:55 AM

1 reply

May 1, 2016 12:22 PM in response to Daksikka

Hi Daksikka,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

From what I gather, your iPhone isn't recognized by iTunes on your PC and you've already done quite a bit of troubleshooting. The article below provides a lot of great information and additional troubleshooting tips which should help you resolve the issue.

If iTunes doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod - Apple Support

Take care.

My iphone won't show up on itunes, i have uninstalled itunes 2 times and the only thing my comuter shows is photos and videos. I have a Windows computer, can anyone please help me?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.