Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot create an apple ID: "your request could not be completed because of an error"

I am posting from my friend's apple ID now. I am trying to create an apple ID for myself, but whenever it gets to the verification code stage, it says "your request could not be completed because of an error". I have tried everything; the code I am entering is definitely correct, I have resent the email for a new verification code a bunch of times and still get the error, I have tried creating an apple ID in a different browser, without adblock, etc, everything. Anyone know how I can fix this problem and finally make an ID for myself?

Posted on Apr 30, 2016 2:33 AM

1 reply

Cannot create an apple ID: "your request could not be completed because of an error"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.