Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can not buy from App store

I can not buy for some reason Final Cut Pro X I checked with my credit card company If there is a problem with my card? they said the credit card is okay. (Recently I changed computers from mac book pro to mac pro) in my iPad i have no problem with

Mac Pro, OS X El Capitan (10.11.4)

Posted on Apr 30, 2016 3:36 AM

6 replies

Apr 30, 2016 10:30 AM in response to michalspek

Restart by pressing and holding the Shift key until the  appears. This startup is called Safe Mode and takes longer because it is running a diagnostic. It will try to repair anything it detects that is wrong. Try to make your purchase in Safe Mode.

Late 2012 Mac mini, OS X El Capitan 10.11.5 beta 3;  Watch, 38 mm silver AL, Watch OS 2.1; iPad Air 2 & iPhone 6+, iOS 9.3.2 beta 3;  Apple Airport Express

May 1, 2016 11:50 AM in response to Dah•veed

i get the same message. so for support has been running me around in circles for a few days. it seems like they cut back thheir support staff or moved it some place cheaper since they are unable to handle a problem on their end in a reasonable time frame.

May 2, 2016 12:24 PM in response to michalspek

Apps such as Little Snitch, Growl, and MacKeeper, can prevent purchases

Disable anti virus software if installed

Check the firewall in System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Firewall > Firewall Options

Make sure Gatekeeper is enabled

Open System Preferences > Security & Privacy then select the General tab.

Make sure either Mac App Store or Mac App Store and identified developers is selected.

If that area is grayed out, click the padlock icon to proceed.'

OS X: About Gatekeeper - Apple Support

I can not buy from App store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.