Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Key Note slides not portraying in the correct order

I have OS X Yosemite 10 10.5

I have created many presentations in Key note before and while having this operating system too, but for some reason when I test play it is not proceeding in slide order?
I have also created a pdf copy and the same is happening there any idea please? All my hard work is all awry unless I can figure out what is wrong.

It is if the slide order had took on a life of its own. Formatting?
Can anyone help please?

I

MacBook Pro, Other OS, Lion OS

Posted on Apr 30, 2016 4:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2016 5:22 AM

Does this happen in every presentation or just one ?

Try this test with 5 slides, no objects, just the slide number (Slide > Show Slide Number) how does it play?

If other presentations play correct, create a new presentation, drag all the slides from the Navigator in the problem presentation into the new presentation.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 2, 2016 5:22 AM in response to DAFfromchesterfield

Does this happen in every presentation or just one ?

Try this test with 5 slides, no objects, just the slide number (Slide > Show Slide Number) how does it play?

If other presentations play correct, create a new presentation, drag all the slides from the Navigator in the problem presentation into the new presentation.

May 2, 2016 5:28 AM in response to Gary Scotland

No this was the first time so just in this presentation.

I seem to have now solved the problem.

I think I had several master slides instead of one master slide and the rest 'slides'. So created new slides and copied text and graphics to a new 'slide' and then deleted the extra Masters. And Voila!

I don't know how I managed to create so many masters. Will watch that now in future.

Key Note slides not portraying in the correct order

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.