Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 6 Plus cannot process different apps. I get image quality error. I was at Apple a week ago with the same problem. I used the phone early am to deposit a check fine. The lense is clean, cameras been out of case same thi

i am extremely fed up with this phone. it will be second time in a week I will go to apples store! I get image error trying to deposit checks different bank apps!

I have cleaned lens, taken it out of case moved to different rooms. It was fine the day before now this AGAIN! I rather try to fix myself but done know if reset was the resolution before Apple never told me what they did!

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 9.3.1, Chronic

Posted on Apr 30, 2016 4:49 AM

2 replies

May 1, 2016 2:46 PM in response to illus64

Hello illus64,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities!

From your question, it sounds like your iPhone’s photos are blurred or out of focus. If this is the case, before returning to the Apple Store, I suggest reading over the following information for information on how to troubleshoot this situation.

Your photos are blurred or out of focus

If your photos are blurred, out of focus, or have dark spots, try these steps:

1. Make sure that the camera lens is clean. If you need to clean the lens, use a microfiber cloth. If you see dirt or debris inside the lens, take your device to an Apple Retail Store or Authorized Service Provider for more help.
  2. With iPhone 6 Plus and iPhone 6s Plus, a metallic case or magnetic lens could interfere with optical image stabilization. Try taking a picture without it, then compare the quality.
  3. Adjust the focus by tapping on the person or object in the preview screen. You’ll see the screen pulse or briefly go in and out of focus as the camera adjusts. In photo mode, try to stay steady when adjusting the focus. If you move too far in any direction, the camera will automatically refocus to the center. In video mode, you can adjust the focus before you begin recording.

If you still have issues with the focus on your camera, contact Apple Support.

Get help with the camera on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Cheers!

May 1, 2016 3:25 PM in response to AppleJoe

I Fixed it!! Uninstalled all bank apps did a reset on the phone by holding bottom button and side till Apple appeared. Redone loaded apps and tested! It worked! Apple should pay me Or if this phone does it again they're getting it back and I'm buying an android!

Good thing I worked on network switches! Trouble shooting was part of the job!

My iPhone 6 Plus cannot process different apps. I get image quality error. I was at Apple a week ago with the same problem. I used the phone early am to deposit a check fine. The lense is clean, cameras been out of case same thi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.