Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Blank Page Displays for aa.com

As of 10a ET, aa.com displays a blank page on Safari 9.1 (El Capitan). Is anyone else having the same issue?

The page loads fine on other browsers,

I look at the page source in Safari and it is there. The only thing I notice is that the HTML code does not start on line one (I know noting about HTML, though, to know if this matters).

Mac Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Apr 30, 2016 7:37 AM

9 replies

Apr 30, 2016 8:57 AM in response to pinkstones

Tried deleting all aa.com cookies and caches, emptied caches from Developer Menu. Page still shows up blank. Very odd.

The code loads, as I can see it, if I look at Develop-->Show Page Source.

Of course, calling AA website support is useless. The Manilla call center just tells me to use another browser. They are clueless.

Using Safari Version 9.1 (11601.5.17.1), and OS 10.11.4 (15E65)

Apr 30, 2016 9:15 AM in response to Shawn Ulibarri

post.user_wrote.label:

Tried deleting all aa.com cookies and caches, emptied caches from Developer Menu. Page still shows up blank. Very odd.

The code loads, as I can see it, if I look at Develop-->Show Page Source.

Of course, calling AA website support is useless. The Manilla call center just tells me to use another browser. They are clueless.

Using Safari Version 9.1 (11601.5.17.1), and OS 10.11.4 (15E65)

In the Develop menu, go up to User Agent — choose a different browser. Do you see any change?

Apr 30, 2016 9:32 AM in response to Shawn Ulibarri

If it's supposed be American Airlines, it's loading fine for me on El Capitan v10.11.4 and Safari 9.1.

From your Safari menu bar click Safari > Preferences then select the Privacy tab then click: Remove All Website Data. Quit then relaunch Safari to test.

By the way, it's always good to have another browser installed in case you can't use Safari to get to the web.

Either Firefox or Chromework fine.

Apr 30, 2016 4:32 PM in response to pinkstones

Yeah, tried a different user agent, but nothing-- still blank. When I move the mouse over the page, the status bar shows the links on the page and I can navigate to external sites, but the page at AA.com shows up blank. Very strange.

(Again, all caches and cookies have been deleted and AA.com works on other browsers, just not my Safari)

But, I'm glad Carolyn Samit is able to load it. It may just be my computer and I may have some corrupted files I'll have to reload. I've just never seen this before.

Blank Page Displays for aa.com

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.