Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Harry Potter Complete Collection Bundle Movie doesn't show up.

Hello!

Today I bought the Harry Potter Complete Collection Bundle for 39,99€.

The 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and the 2nd Part of the 7th one show up. The only one that doesn't show up is the 1st Part of the 7th one even though it's in the bu dle.

I don't really know what to do, since it's really much money and I would expect it to be there after I bought it.

I hope that you can help me really fast!

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on Apr 30, 2016 8:05 AM

3 replies

Apr 30, 2016 8:48 AM in response to CastielTheHalfPigeon

Where do/don't they show up, on your computer's iTunes, Videos app on your phone, in Purchased for redownloading on them ? Does it show in the Purchased tab in the iTunes Store app on your phone, and the Purchased link under Quick Links on the right-hand side of the iTunes music store homepage on your computer's iTunes for downloading ?

Apr 30, 2016 8:54 AM in response to King_Penguin

It doesn't show up under Purchased for re-downloading them, both on my Phone and on my Laptop/Computer and when I go on the on the individual movies, let's say the 2nd movie, it shows me that I bought them/that I can download it, but when I go on the 1st Part of the 7th movie it shows me the Buy and Rent buttons.

I hope you understand what I mean, since English is not my mother tongue.

Apr 30, 2016 9:05 AM in response to CastielTheHalfPigeon

This is where you are going on your computer's iTunes (Purchased should also show on the Film's homepage) :

User uploaded file

And that film is included in the bundle, and it's not hidden from the cloud : Hide and unhide purchases in iTunes or iBooks on your Mac or PC - Apple Support ?

If it's not showing anywhere, and you've also tried logging out and back into your account, you could try contacting iTunes Support : http://reportaproblem.apple.com or https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

Harry Potter Complete Collection Bundle Movie doesn't show up.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.