Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pages EndNote plug-in download not working

I am trying to download the Pages EndNote Plug-in v2.0, but both in Safari (Version 9.1) and in Firefox (46.0) I only see the following:User uploaded file

Does anyone know why this happens and where else I could download this plug-in? I have tried googling, but haven't had any luck 😟

Posted on Apr 30, 2016 8:51 AM

4 replies

May 2, 2016 9:27 AM in response to SaskiaB

That Apple download page images correctly for me using Safari 9.1, or Firefox 46 on El Capitan 10.11.4. This is the only location for this EndNote plugin.

User uploaded file

What you posted appears to be something interfering with normal browser behavior. From the Safari menu, choose Clear History… and check everything. From Safari Preferences : General, check Show Develop menu in menu bar. Then, press option+command+E to clear your browser cache. Quit Safari. Press and hold the shift key when you restart Safari. Then click the link I provided above again. If there is no improvement, then you may have extensions/plug-ins that are incompatible with Safari that are interfering in its rendering of HTML/CSS.

Pages EndNote plug-in download not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.