Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 4s Ios 9.3.1 Battery drain

Hi this is my first post here hope i get some help from experience guys , i bought a iphone 4s with ios 9.3.1 installed , first two days iphone was laggy , now is start to drain battery , i look on usage from setting an i get use ( an example) 10 min usage and 13 min standby...this situation is with the phone in standby....i look in internet for a lot of fix issuse but nothing works....i delete all apps i used...i restored many times...clean dock....disable accounts email....background activity ...update to beta..nothing works..same usage and standby are almost equal...battery is drain with battery full 100% to 60% in standby in 7 hours 😟 ....disable all can be disable and delete same .....looks like a IOS glitch,,but i can see it....or find it....hope if someone....did find a solution for prob...this start to be very frustraning to charge the phone every 5 hours of no use( sorry for my english)

iPhone 4S, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on Apr 30, 2016 8:07 AM

9 replies

Apr 30, 2016 11:27 AM in response to GeorgeCorbu

Hi,

It certainly helps to know that you do not see this issue without a sim card installed.

Try going to settings, mobile data, mobile data options and changing the settings there from LTE to 3G or vice versa Or somethin similar until you see a result.

I am sorry that this sounds somewhat ambiguous but the settings that you will see there will vary based on your device and carrier so there isn't a one fits all soloution, sorry.

All the best and once again let me know if you have any luck or not!

🙂

Apr 30, 2016 11:26 AM in response to HyperBit

ty HyperBit ...i open my Iphone and i remove ground metal clip from battery connector...take out antenna socket and replug...then i start the phone and i select manually network ..at cellular data i disable 3g ....i monitor battery...no draining still 100% after 1h 21min...ground metal clip i didnt put back...i reply result after 1 or 2 hours ..ty for help

Iphone 4s Ios 9.3.1 Battery drain

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.