Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone6 can not connect to my iTunes.

Hello There,

I need some help here, i tried many times to connect my iPhone6 iOS ( 9.3.1) to iTunes but still can not to reach the device. And i tried also to Uninstall the app ( iTunes ) same think can not 😕😟

Please can you help to solve this problems ?? i can not back up my Data ..

Thanks

Best Regards,

Atif Tayib 😎

iPhone 6, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on Apr 30, 2016 7:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2016 6:27 PM

Try the instructions in this support document. Also, make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes, 12.3.3, and if you continue to have issues, please report the version number of iTunes you have and what Windows operating system you have. If iTunes doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 1, 2016 6:27 PM in response to Atif Tayib

Try the instructions in this support document. Also, make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes, 12.3.3, and if you continue to have issues, please report the version number of iTunes you have and what Windows operating system you have. If iTunes doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod - Apple Support

May 1, 2016 7:42 PM in response to Atif Tayib

If your iOS device isn't showing in iTunes try the following:

1. Open Control Panel > Device Manager
  2. Plug in your device
  3. Locate Universal Serial Bus Controllers > Apple Mobile Device USB Driver.
    It is also possible the device may show under Imaging Devices, Portable Devices or Other Devices or as an MTB USB Device.
  4. Right-click and select Update Driver Software...
  5. Click Browse my computer for driver software
  6. Browse to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\Drivers or
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\Drivers
  7. Click Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer
  8. Click Apple Mobile Device USB Driver
  9. Click Next, then Close and exit Device Manager

For step 3 above, open the device manager. Expand any of these sections that are listed.

• Universal Serial Bus Controllers
  • Imaging Devices
  • Portable Devices
  • Other Devices

Connect the device. You should hear the telltale sound of Windows device connection and one section should gain a new entry. That should be your device. It may not be labelled correctly at this stage. If you don't hear a noise suspect a damaged cable.

Or try If iTunes doesn‘t recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod - Apple Support

Failing that try a full tear down and rebuild of iTunes as set out in Troubleshooting issues with iTunes for Windows updates.

Or lastly try rolling back to the last build of iTunes that worked for you. See iTunes installers for download links. If you're rolling back from 12.3.3.17 to 12.3.2.35, for example, then you'll also need to roll back the database in the way described in Empty/corrupt iTunes library after upgrade/crash. The tip includes suggestions for reintroducing any recent purchases so at worst you lose a few playcounts and/or a recently created playlist.

tt2

My iPhone6 can not connect to my iTunes.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.