Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple ID hacked and deleted

My Apple ID was hacked at the end of March and I had contacted Apple Support while it was being hacked. The first person wasn't able to help me so he escalated my case to a senior advisor. Basically, the hacker was able to enter my account, change my personal information like security questions, DOB, billing info and the last thing he did was change my email to a sina.com address. The senior advisor couldn't verify my identity since my account was gone and he had to contact IT in the US (I'm based in Asia at the moment) to see if they could help. I waited about 3 weeks and the senior advisor finally called me and said he couldn't do anything because the account is deleted. And therefore everything is lost.

I was wondering if this happened to anyone else. I'm a bit upset because I've had this apple ID since 2008 and have purchased many many movies, music and some OS X software and now it's all gone.

Posted on Apr 30, 2016 8:33 AM

There are no replies.

apple ID hacked and deleted

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.