Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Security Questions

I have had the problem of not knowing my security question passwords, and don't have a rescue email on, but have also attempted to many times at my questions that it won't let me try anymore. I don't know how long it takes for them to reset, or why when i call apple support i was on hold for thirty minutes and still had nobody helping me.

iPhone 6

Posted on Apr 30, 2016 10:10 AM

1 reply

Apr 30, 2016 11:20 AM in response to smvasquez

I don't know how long it takes for them to reset

They won't reset until Support resets them for you, they won't automatically reset.

You are using the number/link for Support for the country where you are (and which is therefore the country on your account) to get the questions reset ? i.e from If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions - Apple Support :

If you can't send a reset email, don't have a rescue email address, or can't access email at your rescue email address, call us for help. When you call, you might need to create a temporary support PIN to verify your identity. After you reset your security questions, you might want to update your rescue email address.

If your country isn't on that ‘call us for help’ page then try this form to contact Support : https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

Security Questions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.