Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone bill is way too expensive. Someone ask me why?

HI, I live in Tulsa and I moved to a different house in Jenks 2 months ago. I have AT&T, and my phone bill used to be only $120, but after I moved my phone bill went up to $600. Someone help because I cant deal with this price much longer. I have a Space Gray iPhone 6 Plus.

Posted on Apr 30, 2016 10:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2016 10:54 AM

I suggest that you discuss that with AT&T. Your bill should be itemized and you can see what your charges are. No one here would be able to answer any questions about your billing without having it here in front of us, and we would really not want to do that. AT&T can explain all of your charges with you and discuss any changes you may want to make. That is a significant change, so I'm guessing that something may have inadvertently gotten changed.

FYI, I have AT&T with 5 phones and an iPad cellular and my bill is 1/2 that amount.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 30, 2016 10:54 AM in response to Technology777

I suggest that you discuss that with AT&T. Your bill should be itemized and you can see what your charges are. No one here would be able to answer any questions about your billing without having it here in front of us, and we would really not want to do that. AT&T can explain all of your charges with you and discuss any changes you may want to make. That is a significant change, so I'm guessing that something may have inadvertently gotten changed.

FYI, I have AT&T with 5 phones and an iPad cellular and my bill is 1/2 that amount.

My phone bill is way too expensive. Someone ask me why?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.