Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

loaded a hallmark card program and now says it can't open because microsoft windows applications are supported on OS X. also how do i get my apps on my iPad to come over to my mac laptop.

loaded a hallmark card program and now says it can't open because microsoft windows applications are supported on OS X. also how do i get my apps on my iPad to come over to my mac laptop.

iPad 2

Posted on Apr 30, 2016 11:08 AM

3 replies

Apr 30, 2016 11:11 AM in response to mep1972

iPad apps will not run on a Mac. The operating systems are entirely different. You would have to purchase the app in the Mac App Store to have it on your Mac.

For the error, did you mean to say that Microsoft Windows applications are not supported on OS X? If so, then the program you loaded onto your Mac is a Windows-only program. Not even sure how it got downloaded?

Cheers,

GB

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.