Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

burning photo booth videos to cd

I have been doing a video diary with my little girl for 4 years and would like to try and save it to disc or anywhere that will ensure it is not lost of this computer dies. Can anybody help with this and give me any advice??? I have been told I can drag and drop the vids anywhere, but i dont know where i would need to drop them in order to burn the. If any1 knows please let me know in step by step basics. Also i have opened i video and im trying to imprt them but no joy, I have also tried to drag and drop but still nothing. Thanks

MacBook Pro

Posted on Apr 30, 2016 11:54 AM

1 reply

Apr 30, 2016 12:01 PM in response to loubamf

Have you tried to File > Export your movie?

User uploaded file

After you do that you should be able to burn the videos using a burn application such as iDVD (if you still have it as it is no longer available), Roxio Toast, or Burn (free, very basic). You want to burn it to a DVD, not a CD, as a video/movie which will be playable in any DVD player.

burning photo booth videos to cd

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.