Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a way to prioritize Calendar Reminders?

Hi all ... Thanks for taking a moment to look at this!

my work calendar is usually packed with meeting scheduled over each other. This is a mess that needs to be addressed differently. However, in this mess, there are some meetings that are eremedy important and need my attention.

Is there a way in Calendar, Reminders or notifications through regular Apple Apps or any other, to highlight Calendear events as priority reminder? With such a feature, I would like to be able to turn off regular reminders that are more noise than anything when you get so many of them.

ANY help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Nahid

iPhone 6s

Posted on Apr 30, 2016 1:14 PM

1 reply

Apr 30, 2016 2:36 PM in response to nbhoja

Clarifying question - Do you use Exchange? In other words is your Email and Calendar through work integrated into your iPhone with some kind of restriction (My work uses Mobile Iron)? I have not found a way to set priority alerts in the native calendar apps

If your calendar is through work - it makes it more difficult

On the flip side if you are an independent businessperson/contractor - there are very good calendar apps like Fantastical, Calendar 5 and Tiny Calendar (not all of them are free however)

Is there a way to prioritize Calendar Reminders?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.