Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Health App - Editing Medications

I just starting inputting information into the Health App on my iPhone 6 Plus.

I entered my medications, then I noted a typo.

But, I can't seem to edit the information I had previously entered for 1 of my medications.

Do I have to delete all of my medications information entered & then reenter everything just to make a correction to 1 medication?

Tell me it ain't so ! ! !

Posted on Apr 30, 2016 2:36 PM

4 replies

Apr 30, 2016 3:04 PM in response to Rysz

I really do appreciate your input.

But, that is exactly what I cannot do.

When I tap where I want to add some additional text, it jumps down to the end of the medication list.

I can put the cursor at the end of some of the lines of the medications information - but not for all medications.

And, I can never add the cursor in the middle of a line of information.

It is really weird.

May 1, 2016 2:28 PM in response to Rysz

It has gotten a little better - but still not 100%

When I tap where I want to add some additional information, it still jumps to the end - but if I just start typing, it "usually" does add the text where I want it, but I cannot see it adding the text. I have to "Save" the changes & it is "usually" there.

Will do the reset if it doesn't improve in the next couple of days.

Another Question though:

I know this app is for someone to "view" my medical information in case of an emergency.

But, is there any way to "print" it without having to do the Copy / Paste thingy?

Health App - Editing Medications

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.