Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

what is the heart icon and check mark for in "For You"

In "For You and New" there is a check mark and a heart icon which I imagine indicates it is a favorite. How do I return to these selections that I have checked and "hearted"?

Posted on Apr 30, 2016 3:07 PM

1 reply

Apr 30, 2016 7:01 PM in response to Tom Smith3

I believe you have to add the ones you want to your library

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

For You

In the For You tab, you can see music and playlists that are handpicked just for you by our experts. Tap the artwork to view more details about the item as well as full song listings. Learn how to add these songs and playlists to your library.

Our editors give you playlist and album suggestions multiple times a day. You can pull down on the list to refresh your suggestions. If you want to see something different, you can refine your suggestions at any time.

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

New

Apple Music is dedicated to bringing you the latest and greatest in music. The New tab features music that's new, popular, and up-and-coming each week.

You can also browse handcrafted playlists from our passionate team of music editors and industry partners. Tap on Apple Music Editors to browse by genre editor, Activities to browse by popular activity, or Curators to browse by industry names you’re sure to recognize.

And you can add any of these songs and playlists to your library, too.

what is the heart icon and check mark for in "For You"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.