Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i recently updated the newest version of itunes and since then i have been unable to sync my iphone.

I recently updated to the newest version of iTunes. since then I seem to be unable to sync my iPhone, which means I cant back up my phone. Does anyone have any suggestions. thanks.

Posted on Apr 30, 2016 3:52 PM

7 replies

Apr 30, 2016 4:37 PM in response to pedro3614

Then you need to take a look at this support document for problems with iTunes recognizing the iOS device. If iTunes doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod - Apple Support

If you continue to have issues with iTunes and Windows, see this ASC User provided tip sheet which contains the most comprehensive troubleshooting guide for iTunes and Windows. Windows 10 has been an issue for many users. Troubleshooting issues with iTunes for Windows updates

i recently updated the newest version of itunes and since then i have been unable to sync my iphone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.