Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't find photo's and screenshots back

I have a problem with my iPhone 5s, I can take pictures and make a screenshot but thema if you go to the photo library, I can't find them back anymore.?I have enough space (around 13Gb) free, and all the buttons just work. And under pictures there is a loading symbol With something like 'restore' (but then in dutch) next to it. And sometimes if I open pictures they look verry blurry, but when you open them again there's nothing wrong. Oh and also sometimes if I wanna watch some video's there's also a loading symbool for a long time.

I Hope somebody have a solution because this is verry annoying,

Thanks

iPhone 5s, iOS 9.3.1, 32Gb

Posted on Apr 30, 2016 3:29 PM

2 replies

Apr 30, 2016 4:19 PM in response to Lauraxxjes

Lauraxxjes wrote:

I have a problem with my iPhone 5s, I can take pictures and make a screenshot ...

These pictures and screen shots are available to you on the iPhone. Open the Photos app, then click "Albums" in the lower right, then "Camera Roll". They should all be there.

It's not clear if the rest of your post is inquiring about viewing the photos on the iPhone, or viewing iPhone photos and screen shots from some other device.

Can't find photo's and screenshots back

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.