Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get the music on ITunes on my PC to appear the same as it does on my IPhone 5. I have Show All Music and ITunes Match off on the IPhone5.

My ITunes Match on my PC looks different than the music on my IPhone 5S. I have the settings off for ITunes Match and Show All Music on my IPhone. The settings were turned off because this was the only way I could delete unwanted music from the IPhone. What I am hoping to do is have the same music that is on my IPhone on my ITunes Match on my PC.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1

Posted on Apr 30, 2016 3:30 PM

1 reply

May 1, 2016 12:08 AM in response to coachL16

Hi,

The music that is in iTunes Match is controlled by your iTunes library on your computer. If you have iCloud music library you will see this music on your phone to stream or download as required.

If you only want specific music on your phone, you should consider making playlists on your computer, turn off iCloud music library on your phone then sync by wifi or cable.

Jim

How do I get the music on ITunes on my PC to appear the same as it does on my IPhone 5. I have Show All Music and ITunes Match off on the IPhone5.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.