Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 6 plus died, now just a black screen with no image

Hi,

My Iphone 6 plus died whilst still plugged in charging, but I did only put it to charge with 3% battery left so I didn't think much of it, I left it to charge while I went to sleep but I woke up and it won't turn on and the worrying thing is the low battery image doesn't even appear. I've tried different chargers and holding the home and power buttons but no luck. Any suggestions would be awesome thanks.

iPhone was purchased late january.

iPhone 6 Plus

Posted on Apr 30, 2016 3:53 PM

3 replies

Apr 30, 2016 4:20 PM in response to cristianvillarreal

I'm also thinking there is/was a problem with your charging setup. The phone possibly was NOT charging and completely died overnight. Use a KNOWN GOOD charger and cable, connect it to the phone, and come back 30 minutes later to see what's happening.

You should also use a strong flashlight and possibly a jeweler's loupe to inspect the charging port and ensure that the device doesn't have something stuck in there that's preventing the phone from being able to charge.

Iphone 6 plus died, now just a black screen with no image

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.