Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Arabic (PC) for IPad Pro Smart Keyboard

I just bought the smart keyboard for my iPad pro

Even though it support Arabic but with the original Arabic Mac's letter's order which I do not memorize

In the setting/General/keyboard/language/Arabic there is an option to change the keyboard letter's order form "Arabic" to "Arabic (pc)" which I'm used to it in the iPad's virtual keyboard but it does not apply on the smart keyboard! The letter's orders stays the same whether in "Arabic" or "Arabic pc" letters order.

Please do me a favor and help me with an answer.

SMART KEYBOARD FOR IPAD PRO 12.9-INCH

Posted on Apr 30, 2016 4:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2016 4:45 PM

Alsager2000 wrote:

In the setting/General/keyboard/language/Arabic there is an option to change the keyboard letter's order form "Arabic" to "Arabic (pc)" which I'm used to it in the iPad's virtual keyboard but it does not apply on the smart keyboard!

For it to apply to the Smart Keyboard, you have to select Arabic PC in Settings/General/Keyboard/Hardware Keyboards

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 1, 2016 4:45 PM in response to Alsager2000

Alsager2000 wrote:

In the setting/General/keyboard/language/Arabic there is an option to change the keyboard letter's order form "Arabic" to "Arabic (pc)" which I'm used to it in the iPad's virtual keyboard but it does not apply on the smart keyboard!

For it to apply to the Smart Keyboard, you have to select Arabic PC in Settings/General/Keyboard/Hardware Keyboards

Arabic (PC) for IPad Pro Smart Keyboard

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.