Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I restored my iphone 6 plus and now bluetooth doesn't work

I use a skullcandy bluetooth headset to listen to music. My phone was losing a full charge at night while I was sleeping, so I went to the Apple store. they told me to restore as new phone and I did. Now nothing connects to bluetooth. It's also not working on my ipad mini 4 and my ipad 3. Is there some kind of software glitch? It's frustrating because I love listening to music and it is supposed to work.

I tried some solutions of find online like repairing network connection but so far nothing has worked. Help!

Posted on Apr 30, 2016 6:06 PM

1 reply

Apr 30, 2016 6:38 PM in response to JoanneD

Here are the steps you can try - if any step works - stop at that point

1. Control Center - tap bluetooth off and on again - 8-10 times
  2. Force restart the iPhone - Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support
  3. Update to the latest iOS if not done
  4. Settings -General - Reset - Reset Network settings will need to re enter WiFi passwords
  5. If Apple pencil is connected - "Forget it" and try again
  6. Backup the device to iTunes - Restore as NEW (not from backup) - see if problem resolves - if yes - restore backup
  7. Make a "Genius" appointment at an Apple Store, or go to another authorized service provider.

I restored my iphone 6 plus and now bluetooth doesn't work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.