Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Installed OS X EI Capitan and Imovie.

Installed OS X EI Capitan and now my photos are not in Imovie. Photo Booth is showing and nothing is happening. I have everything else but photos. Really disappointing - what needs to be done to fix this?

This needs to be fixed as I cannot do my promotional material without it.

MacBook Pro, OS X El Capitan (10.11.4)

Posted on Apr 30, 2016 4:47 PM

2 replies

May 1, 2016 4:27 AM in response to jaegerbombinc

Photo Booth is showing and nothing is happening. I have everything else but photos.

Where are your Photos stored? Only in Photo Booth or in iPhoto, Aperture, or Photos for Mac?

iMovie 10.1.2 will show you the current photo library for each application in the My Media" tab. select the library you want to browse in the Library section of the sidebar and switch to the view or album you want to browse.

User uploaded file

The Photos Library, that iMovie 10.1.2 will show is the library you enabled as the system Photo Library in the Photos Preferences. For iPhoto and Aperture the library you had last opened will be shown.

Installed OS X EI Capitan and Imovie.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.