Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Notes Missing After Logging In To ICloud

Earlier today I was on the phone with apple trying to fix an icloud storage related issue. The man told me I had to reset my password so I did. In return, I had to log out of my icloud on my phone. Once I logged back in, a bunch of my notes were missing. I didn't have enough space to backup the notes to icloud so they were just under the "On My IPhone" tab. They're missing and I really need to get them back because it contains my school notes. Is there any way I can recover the notes without having them backed up prior? I tried to use Dr. Fone and other third party applications but the recently deleted notes weren't coming up.

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on Apr 30, 2016 6:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2016 6:47 AM

Greetings ziggyzig11,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you need to recover some information in the Notes application on your iPhone that wasn’t synced with iCloud. If the information from Notes isn’t on iCloud (viewable on iCloud.com), the only way to recover this information would be to restore your iPhone from a previous backup.

Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup - Apple Support

Keep in mind that if you restore your iPhone from a previous backup, information added past that date would be erased and replaced with the information that was on your iPhone on the date of that backup.

Have a great day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 2, 2016 6:47 AM in response to ziggyzig11

Greetings ziggyzig11,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you need to recover some information in the Notes application on your iPhone that wasn’t synced with iCloud. If the information from Notes isn’t on iCloud (viewable on iCloud.com), the only way to recover this information would be to restore your iPhone from a previous backup.

Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup - Apple Support

Keep in mind that if you restore your iPhone from a previous backup, information added past that date would be erased and replaced with the information that was on your iPhone on the date of that backup.

Have a great day!

Notes Missing After Logging In To ICloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.