Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need device management to trust my apps and it is no longer in the settings, what do I do?

i Am trying to download an app and it is telling me to go to settings-general-device management to click trust! But once I get to general there is no device management key, so therefore I cannot use this app! Any help out there?

Posted on Apr 30, 2016 5:36 PM

5 replies

Apr 30, 2016 5:41 PM in response to Cnc2013

If it is an app from the iTunes App Store you don't need a profile for the app. If it is NOT from the iTunes app store you should not be using the app, as a profile that you might install to use it bypasses Apple's app security and leave you vulnerable to viruses and other malware. The one exception is apps provided by your employer, but they will supply any profile that an Enterprise app requires.

I need device management to trust my apps and it is no longer in the settings, what do I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.