Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

For some reason i can not verify my account

Hi i am trying to download an app from the application store but unfortunatly i can not verify my account i do not know if i may have answered my security questions wrong or something but after trying to verify it it states that i have to wait another week before trying again is there anything i can do to speed up this process

Posted on Apr 30, 2016 6:56 PM

1 reply

Apr 30, 2016 7:00 PM in response to kvd96

Apple ID security issues -

Account security issues almost always require you to speak directly to an Apple representative to securely establish your identity as the account holder. You can set it up so that Apple calls you, either immediately or at a time convenient to you.

1. Go to http://www.apple.com/support/appleid/

2. Choose Contact Support and click Contact Support

3. Choose Other Apple ID Topics and choose the appropriate topic for your issue (Security questions or password)

4. Choose, No Thanks, Continue

5. Choose the best method for you for contacting Apple

Late 2012 Mac mini, OS X El Capitan 10.11.5 beta 3;  Watch, 38 mm silver AL, Watch OS 2.1; iPad Air 2 & iPhone 6+, iOS 9.3.2 beta 3;  Apple Airport Express

For some reason i can not verify my account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.