Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Video down load

I Am really starting to loath my iPad! I spent hours of down load time that I PAY FOR THROUGH MY ISP. To download all my movies and TV shows over the past several years. Now they are in the cloud only. I have never turned on my cloud. I have never set-up my cloud. I had my movies and TV shows nicely in my hard drive for quite some time (Years).

So Im at a car show exibiting my car. I want the Road Runner TV show to play in my car at the show as an added display on my iPad. NO THATS NOT HAPPENING. some how all my stuff got moved to the cloud. The free internet at the show location sucked. I could down load a 14 minuet show that required 45 minuets to down load. I played the show one time then it went back to the cloud. I would need to take anouther 45 minuets to down load. The thing that ****** me off the most is at home I do not have unlimited down load. I pay for it. I paid for somethig that Apple took. I will guess it happened the last upgrade I did. Because I notice all the movie and TV show banners are correct now. This was, and still is a HUGE issue for me. So now ever F***n time I want to watch one of these videos I bought then paid down load at one time. I now have to pay down load again not once but every frickin time! What the *^** is going on?

iPad 2, iOS 9

Posted on Apr 30, 2016 6:46 PM

There are no replies.

Video down load

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.