Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

overcharged on debit card?

bought a $13.99 album on iTunes. charged to my debit card. looked at my debit card statement today on my phone, chase, and it says it was over $28 charged to you guys. what is this? i want a refund to me $13.99! nobody told me you were jacking prices up to over twice as much for using debit cards! what kind of crap is this????

MacBook, OS X El Capitan (10.11.3)

Posted on Apr 30, 2016 8:15 PM

1 reply

May 1, 2016 12:55 AM in response to gpng

As you are already know you are talking to fellow users on these user-to-user forums, not iTunes Support nor Apple, nobody on here has charged you anything. Have you looked at your purchase history on your iTunes account : See your purchase history in the iTunes Store on a Mac or PC - Apple Support ? Does it show twice ? Is one of the 'charges' a temporary store holding charge : About payment card authorization holds in the iTunes Store - Apple Support ? If you have been overcharged contact iTunes Support

overcharged on debit card?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.