Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

E-Mail Sync Problem on iPhone 6

I recently changed employers. I removed the outlook account from my old employer from my iphone. I added the outlook account with my new employer. Only contacts from my old employer will show. Please help!

iPhone 6, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on Apr 30, 2016 8:30 PM

1 reply

Apr 30, 2016 8:31 PM in response to robertfromwilkesbarre

Try resetting your Mail Account. First close your Mail App completely from the app switcher window by double clicking the Home button and swiping up the Mail preview pane up until it disappears from the screen. You may have to look for the Mail pane by scrawling to the left. Then go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > locate your email provider and click on the account. On the next page Delete Account. Then do a forced restart. Hold down the Home and Wake/Sleep buttons at the same time for about 15-20 seconds until the Apple logo appears. Then go back to Settings > Mail… and add the account again.

E-Mail Sync Problem on iPhone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.