Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why is my cellural data is slowing

I have iPhone 4 (IOS 7.1.2) . in the last couple of weeks , my phone is working slowly like the cellular data is working slowly .

youtube is not working and sometimes its loading slowly .

I tried so many things what would be able to reduce the cellular data, in addition I resets the network settings

my last problem is I couldn't find any software update (ios 7.1.2 to ios 8 ) I tried ti have that but its not able to update the software to ios 8

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Apr 30, 2016 8:11 PM

1 reply

May 2, 2016 7:52 AM in response to Robel.B

Hi there Robel.B,

It sounds like you are experiencing slow cellular data speeds on your phone even after resetting your network settings on your phone. I would use the troubleshooting you haven't yet done from the following article. The name of it is for a different sort of issue, but the troubleshooting steps are relevant:

If you can‘t connect to a cellular network or cellular data

1. Restart your iPhone or iPad.
  2. Check for a Carrier Settings Update.
  3. Take out the SIM card and put it back in. If the SIM card is damaged, or doesn't fit in the SIM tray, contact your carrier.
  4. Reset your Network Settings. Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you've used before.
  5. If you have another device, see if you can connect your carrier's network with it in that location.
  6. Contact your carrier to:
    • Verify that your account is active and in good standing.
    • Make sure there are no outages in your area.
    • Check that your device isn't blocked from receiving cellular services and is set up with the right data plan.
  7. Update your iPhone or iPad to the latest version of iOS.

try restoring your device.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities, let us know how that goes!

why is my cellural data is slowing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.