Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to fin my stolen iphone

hi ,

My iPhone 4s was stolen from me and unfortunately icloud was not activated 😟 but i have the IMEI :*********** and the Serial Number : DN********TD2

I'm afraid that the thief publish my photos and my messages so i wish to help me to find my phone please.

thanks.

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

iPhone 4S, iOS 9.2, null

Posted on Apr 30, 2016 8:56 PM

4 replies

Apr 30, 2016 9:00 PM in response to legend715

If you did not have Find My iPhone activated, then you will not be able to track or lock the phone. Did you have a passcode on the phone? If so, that will prevent them from accessing your content. All they would have to do though, is restore the device and they will remove all of your content and be able to activate the device for their own.

Also, you should change all of the password information on any accounts you had on the device. You also should not post personal information like your IMEI and serial number in an international public forum. I'll ask the hosts to edit that info.

how to fin my stolen iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.