Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

2month MacBook crashes weekly -help needed with console report

My wife uses her 2month old MacBookPro for work. It crashes (freezes) at least once a week. We called Apple Support and all they do is reset the PRAM, etc and don't want to discuss the two kernel panics listed in the console or any diagnostic reports related to freezes. And I'm afraid if I go to an apple store, they will want to take the easy way out and restore the OS or just give us a new laptop, rather that finding out the problem. The I have to do all the work setting up everything again

The last 2 times crashing were 1) opening a Dropbox file(which she does all day long) and 2) while on Outlook (again all day long).

I ran Etre Check, which took me to the Diagnostic Reports in the Console, with the last corresponding to when the Mac froze while on Outlook It says Microsoft Office 2016-04-28-121220 Macbook-Pro.crash.

Can anyone help with this report. We expected stability when my wife moved to the Mac from her windows laptop, and it has been a difficult transition with the frequent freezing. The only peripheral she uses is an Apple wireless mouse- the current version (without battery).

the link to crash report is below - thanks

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0dx3mmhxobuhghn/crash%20report.pdf?dl=0

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X El Capitan (10.11.4)

Posted on Apr 30, 2016 9:46 PM

There are no replies.

2month MacBook crashes weekly -help needed with console report

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.