Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Since 2 weeks, always get the same message when trying to download TV shows recently bought : "an error occurred loading this content. Try again later" . My wifi is ok , and this Apple TV has been working perfectly over the last 2 years. I'm in China

Since 2 weeks, always get the same message when trying to download TV shows recently bought : "an error occurred loading this content. Try again later" . My wifi is ok , and this Apple TV has been working perfectly over the last 2 years. I'm in China, this problem has only occurred recently. What should I do ?

AppleTV 2, iOS 8.4.1, I live in China

Posted on Apr 30, 2016 9:57 PM

3 replies

Apr 30, 2016 10:21 PM in response to fpetiot2001

You may need to check your components and test them; however some online content

may be temporarily unavailable in some regions based on local determination, there.

Some aspects of media could be affected due to market or legal constructs and areas

where other issues may be involved may see disruption of services. I see a few items

in the news regarding China and content on internet servers; perhaps yours is affected.

Good luck in any event...! 🙂

Since 2 weeks, always get the same message when trying to download TV shows recently bought : "an error occurred loading this content. Try again later" . My wifi is ok , and this Apple TV has been working perfectly over the last 2 years. I'm in China

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.