Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Any photos I send to my IPad Pro and save to photos are blurred

I've sent several photos to my iPad Pro either via email or Dropbox. Each time I save them to photos, they are blurred. These same photos were sharp as anything on my old iPad. Can anyone help please?

iPad Pro, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on May 1, 2016 12:12 AM

3 replies

May 1, 2016 12:30 AM in response to Leamark

Sometimes when transferring Photos from device to device or computer to device, it takes a little processing time for the images to become clear when you first view them, in the iOS Photos App, after the transfer.

Have you given the image/s a minute or two for the data in the image to "resolve"/clear up?

Try it.

Open the image in the Photos App and stay on that image for a minute or so to see if the image becomes clear and no longer blurry.

This happens with all of my iPad models when I have to restore images (LOTS of images) from a backup.

Good Luck.

May 1, 2016 2:25 AM in response to Leamark

Where are these images beng transferred from that you need to use DropBox or email?

Are these images on a Windows PC? Directly from a digital camera?

What is the orginal format of these images?

Are these images been imported into a computer (PC or Mac)?

You can sync images using iTunes on a PC, instead of using DropBox or email.

There is more than one way to get images onto an iPad.

There are apps that can transfer images wirelessly over either WiFi or Bluetooth between iDevices or an iDevice and a computer.

There is some reason why DropBox is transferring a clean, clear image while it is failing to do so via email.

Any photos I send to my IPad Pro and save to photos are blurred

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.