Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

forgot my date of birth

When I first got my iPod Touch, I created an Apple ID with it. I downloaded many paid apps on it. Now that I have gotten an iPhone 5S, I tried to log back in into my old Apple ID, wishing to reinstall all those paid apps. When I tried logging in, it said that my account has been locked due to security reasons. I then tried unlocking it. It directs me to the iForgot page and asks me to put my email in. The thing is, I do NOT know my password to this email account as I made a new one on google. I tried answering my security questions but I also forgot the birthdate that I used when I first made it as I made it quite some time ago and I also don't know what the phone number that I put in was. I then made a new Apple ID but I couldn't update any of my apps as I downloaded them with my old apple ID. Please help. I really want to recover all my paid apps and photos, but I honestly don't know how. I've tried my best to recover it but I simply can't. Please help!

iPhone 5s, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on May 1, 2016 2:23 AM

1 reply

forgot my date of birth

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.