Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can delete all my voice messages on my iPhone 6s with the latest software except for one and it keeps coming back

I have one voice message on my iPhone 6s that I cannot delete. I delete it and it keeps coming back. I have updated my software to the latest version 9.3.1 and restarted my phone but the voice mail still won't delete. Anyone ever had this happen?

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on May 1, 2016 5:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2016 11:57 AM

VM is usually a carrier function - if you are unable to delete it yourself I would suggest speaking with the carrier tech support

If they cannot help you may be looking at a restore to get it off your device

1 reply

I can delete all my voice messages on my iPhone 6s with the latest software except for one and it keeps coming back

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.