Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought new screen and it is working but i dont know the passcode

Hello all,

I have iPhone 3gs, I was using it till i broke the screen 2 years ago, since that I am not using that phone.

Now (2 years later), I bought new screen (touch and lcd) and it is working but i dont know the passcode i was using 2 yrs ago, and it writes that i need to connect iphone to iTunes (beacuse i failed passcode several times), but it cant connect with iTunes because it needs to enter the passcode in the iphone...

What can i do? I want to get my old pictures, videos and other stuffs, thats the reason i want to enter the phone.

Thanks 🙂

<Subject Edited by Host>

iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.1.1, null

Posted on May 1, 2016 7:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2016 1:01 PM

If you forgot the passcode, the only solution is to restore the phone, in which case your data would not be preserved unless you made a backup. If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

1 reply

I bought new screen and it is working but i dont know the passcode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.