Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

not enough space to sync my iPhone6 as per iTunes calculation

Try to sync my iPhone6 after a lot of apps update in iTunes. (My iPhone

after starting the sync, iTunes performs a backup, then send debug info, then try to prepare apps to transfer, and BOOM !!

I have this warning message : Your iPhone cannot be synchronized because space is not enough for all the play list ⚠ selected (1Mo is required, 1.02Go are available ) !!!!

I removed all the music, serve, podcast, film, books, ituneU..... NOTHING

1,80 Go are available as per iPhone summary in iTunes !

I restarted my computer, my iPhone, I re-install iTunes for apple download site.

Any idea ?????

Bruno

OS X El Capitan (10.11.1)

Posted on May 1, 2016 6:08 AM

1 reply

May 1, 2016 6:47 AM in response to Bruno CND

Then, I decide to install, one by one, from the iPhone App Store.

After each installation, available space on the iPhone in the warning message increase !!.

But still stopping during step5-6 of the synch.

then i continue, one by one, and after installation on the app number 5 over 18 to be installed (1.48 Go available on my iPhone !!) , the step 5 then 6 started !!!!! saying installation of xxx over 18.

It looks like to much space was "reserved" by the total of apps to be installed.

Then, now, I will update the apps in iTunes 1 by one and do a sync after each...

Bruno

not enough space to sync my iPhone6 as per iTunes calculation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.